Flirting online isn’t always easy – things like sarcasm and other nuanced kinds of communication easily get lost when you’re just reading text. But still, it’s not THAT hard to not be an awkward or weird or super-creepy – at least, it’s not that hard for most people…
1. “So it was my friends birthday today and someone wanted to wish her a happy birthday…”
…and the comments that followed:
2. A strategy so stupid, it’s almost genius. Almost.
3. “I dreamed about you (wink wink) which means you probably like me!” = flawless logic
4. At least Natha/Nathan has some self-awareness…
5. Smart way to follow up a compliment.
6. “He has a tough time getting pretty ladies to respond to his messages, so he tags them in his facebook posts.”
7. I can’t tell – was he kidding?
8. It’s hard to say where this flirting attempt went wrong. Oh wait it was “every single thing he said”, got it.
9. There has never been a more complete failure at flirting. Godspeed.